blog banner

blog banner

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

knitted bliss... a couple of newbies

here are just a couple of the new items i have just finished up lately.  

this burgundy "wool neckwarmin' hat" (as I call it) is based on another design of mine combined with ideas gathered from other sources.  i love the way it turned out, and it's so comfy.  it's 100% wool, so it keeps you extra warm and dry!

what do you think about it?

it's available for $20 in my etsy shop.  (more photos below)

 
another great goody i have been putting together is my double moss cowl!  i love, love, LOVE this cowl!  the colors are so pretty and add just the perfect splash of pastel to any coat or jacket i have worn with it so far!  it turned out wonderfully.  

i will, hopefully, be putting this addition up for sale (not mine, of course) in my etsy shop soon, once i find a good yarn solution.  mine is made from a beautiful skein i found in my favorite local yarn shop.  needless to say, i haven't found any skeins of it since.  however, this yarn is very similar to Patons Roving yarn. i may just play around with it and see what i can come up with.  

it's one of my favorite pieces for this winter and even goes so lovely with my winter white and yellow coats!  (more photos below)








No comments:

Post a Comment